Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Scott Ouderkirk's Making Waterslide Decals
Join Scott Ouderkirk from Glass Goat as he shows you from start to finish how to create, apply and fire water slide decals.
Scott uses these decals to add his artwork to many items in his studio; glassware, bottles, flat glass, items large and small, single and multiple copies, high or low fire paint.
Water slide decals often save time and increase quality when used instead of direct screen printing, especially when glass is not flat and smooth. Decals store easily for later use, and can make your small or large studio more productive.
Save yourself the time and trouble of figuring out this process on your own. Scott has done that for you, and he is looking forward to passing his wisdom and knowledge on to you!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: