Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Susan Hirsch's Creating an Heirloom in Glass
Ever wonder what to do with the old family photos and treasures?
Join Susan Hirsch as she teaches you how to create your own “forever heirloom” in glass. This method utilizes sandblasting with photo masks combined with fusible enamels to create a permanent keepsake. The Rayzist photo-mask system allows you to create amazing detailed projects using your own photographs, line art and text. Susan will show you how to create a background for the photos that will look just like paper to make the images pop.
She will explain how to scan your old images and/or documents, print out the transparencies or “negative” for developing with the photo sensitive film, exposing the imaging and washing out the mask. She will demonstrate how to apply the photo masks to your glass, sand-blasting and enameling.
Susan will not only cover a simple two layer project but a 4 layer deep fuse project as well. She will discuss firing schedules for both and details about multiple firing on the thicker version.
• Machine rolled clear 2mm
• French Vanilla thin (1.5mm) and clear thin (1.5mm)
• High fire enamel (Sunshine by Ferro is best) or Glass-line enamels
• Rayzist mask making kit and film OR Custom Masks ordered from Rayzist
• Availability to Sandblaster
• Glass Kiln
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: