Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Paul Messink Shake and Bake
As an artist who works with layered clear glass, Paul's journey in glass has also been a journey in learning how to control bubbles in his work. While bubbles are often just accepted as a part of the kiln process, it’s been his goal to eliminate any distractions or imperfections that take away from the finished artwork.
In this webinar you’ll get a complete understanding of where bubbles come from, and how to deal with them effectively. Paul wiill discuss techniques to reduce or even eliminate bubbles from layered work, along with the key changes to your firing schedules that will help you create bubble-free work.
Whether you are working in 2 layers or 20, you will learn how to achieve a clarity in your artwork that lets your designs take center stage.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handout given in the live webinar.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: