Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Susan Hirsch's Into the Woods
Create a four layer enamel filled fused glass Forest Scene with detailed Imagery*
In this recordeding of the live Webinar with Susan Hirsch, you will learn how to apply photo-masks on glass, sandblast and fill the engraved areas with fusible enamels. The background is made by sifting glass powders with a silkscreen, a great way to create beautiful blends and effects.
Each step is shown in detail and can be replayed and reviewed whenever you wish with this recording!
This project consists of three separate layers of Imagery using Rayzist photo-masks, and a glass powder background. The individual layers are pre-fired and repainted before the thick project is stacked to be fired in a “Patty Grey Mold”… so damming is not needed!
This recording of the live Webinar covers:
- Application of photo-masks and preparation for sandblasting
- Sandblasting tips and instruction
- Mixing and using fusible enamels
- Using a silk-screen to sift glass powders to create beautiful blends and effects.
- Tips on trimming and layering to avoid bubble entrapment
- Mask making demonstration with the Rayzist Letra-Lite UV system.
- Firing Schedules for individual layers and thick fusing
- Resources for finding vector art online and customizing your own projects.
- A basic tutorial on using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
Handouts of firing schedules will be provided for fusing enamels and basic tips for using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.
The masks for this project are available for purchase on my website along with Patty Grays 6" mold. (The PDF files can be downloaded if you already have a mask-making kit.)
*Sandblasting equipment is required for this projectIncluded in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: