Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Joseph Cavalieri's Lecture: Marketing for Artists
Joseph Cavalieri brings his expertise, experience and energy to guide you in the principles and strategies for marketing your work.
In this recording of the live lecture, Joseph will discuss the reason behind marketing and the investment of time and materials. He will guide you in the steps to get your work published from finding what your audience likes to read, to contacting the editor, to submitting your work.
Learn how to promote your exhibitions for the most impact.
BONUS 2-for-1 deal! Residencies lecture included with your purchase of the Marketing for Artists recorded lecture.
In addition to learning all about how to market yourself as an artist, we are also including a BONUS lecture called “Artist’s Residencies”.
Joseph is ready to share tons of advice with you!
A native New York artist, educator and award winner, Joseph Cavalieri has taught painting, airbrushing, and printing on stained glass in over 30 different locations including the Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, New York; Penland School of Crafts, Spruce Pine, North Carolina; and UrbanGlass in Brooklyn, New York. In 2015 he was invited to be the keynote speaker for the Glass Society of Ireland and National College of Art and Design.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts from the live lecture.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: