Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Barry Kaiser's Images on Glass
Availability: In Stock
Barry Kaiser guides you on an in-depth exploration on how to use screen printing on pendants using an endless variety of images, designs and looks. Barry will demonstrate how to create images by hand as well as computer based designs. He will show how best to use your designs from placing the design on the glass to using mica and multilevel printing to add beauty and depth to your pieces. The following will also be covered:
- Demonstration of printing with enamel paints
- Discussion of kiln schedules for fusing pendants
- Demonstration of using micas in the printing process
- Creating a three dimensional effect with multilevel printing
- Creating a crackle design pendant
- Framing a pendant (an effect created by Kaiser Glass)
- Screen printing with ProScreenTM and the ease in which it is done
- Detailed discussion and demonstration of exposing and developing ProScreenTM
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: