Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Henry Halem's Lecture: Behind the Scenes: The Early Years of the Studio Glass Movement
Availability: In Stock
Join glass pioneer, Henry Halem, on an historical overview of how American art glass production moved from the designer/factory model to the small studio. Beginning in 1962, Halem shows stunning visuals of how that famous Toledo workshop changed the craft of art glassmaking from its beginnings in American factories to a new artist studio centered model around the world. Halem illustrates the important growth of the university glass programs, other schools and their teachers, artists and equipment that have changed continuously over the next fifty years. This is a rare opportunity to join and interact with an eyewitness to American glass history.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the lecture class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Order your product
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: