Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Joe Porcelli's Cutting Class
Availability: In Stock
Stop cutting glass like a beginner!
Great glass cutting works like WD-40 for your projects…everything goes smoother and easier once you have it.
The great advantage over the stuff in the can is that great glass cutting technique never runs out and gets better the more you use it. Once you learn the basics, all of your projects, whether stained glass, fused glass or mosaic will benefit.
You’ll tackle your projects with the confidence of knowing that every process that follows will go faster and more efficiently.
As featured in his popular DVD, "Cutting Class" Joe explains the professional methods he’s been using throughout his extensive artistic career.
So whether you are a glass cutting novice or want to hone your skills, join Joe as he walks you step by step through the cutting process.
Here’s a sampling of what you will learn:
- How to choose the right glass cutter
- Proper positioning for a perfect score every time
- Glass breaking and grozing techniques that will save you time and energy
- Working with different types of art glass, including drapery glass
- Glass cutter maintenance
- Production techniques for repetitive cuts
- Working with templates
- How to best use a light table when cutting
- When to go beyond your glass cutter for difficult cuts
- And much, much more…
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: