Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Richard La Londe's Lecture: Float Glass with Enamels and Metals
Availability: In Stock
If you have ever wanted to learn about fusing enamels and metals with float glass, this is the lecture for you!
Richard LaLonde will discuss:
• Looking at eight early “window glass” fusers and decipher how their techniques might be accomplished using materials available today
• Vitreous enamels, metals and foils; including silver and gold fused with float glass
• FIVE different fused and slumped projects with step by step images
• Glass compatibility along with controlling devitrification
• How to identify the tin vs air side of float glass
This recorded linkf of the live lecture will be enhanced by Richard's collection of pre-1980s window glass art pieces which are featrued in his book, Richard La Londe and Friends--Book II.
Don't miss this opportunity to watch one of the pioneers in glass fusing!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handout from the live lecture.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: