Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Gil Reynolds' Mold Making Magic
In this fast paced recording of the live Webinar event, Gil will show you how to use common objects to cast kiln-suitable slumping and bending molds.
He will focus on the different types of high temperature refractory materials such as ceramic fibers, sands, clays, gypsum products, insulating fondue cements and hybrid mixes.
The four ways to shape glass in a kiln will be analyzed with lots of tips and tricks for each method. Once the optimum shaping method has been determined, you will learn how to pick the best mold material to use for that project.
You will gain an understanding of the techniques needed to work with each mold material as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: