Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Cathy Claycomb's Working with Solderfields
Availability: In Stock
Learn something different!
In this recording of the live webinar event, Cathy will demonstrate how to create a high profile "solderfield" with decorative, sculptured solder on which to design a contemporary work.
Beginning with a dramatically shaped base, Cathy will give detailed instruction on surface preparation, full solder coverage, reinforcing techniques and how to add gracefully shaped headglass and other decoration directly to solder surface.
She finishes with tips on patina techniques that are sure to add a rich drama to your piece!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and materials list given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: