Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Joseph Cavalieri's Lecture: So You Want to Teach
Have you always wanted to share your techniques with the world, but you just didn’t know how?
Let’s get teaching! Join Joseph Cavalieri in an inspiring one-hour lecture that will help you every step of the way.
Teaching is a terrific addition to your skill set, a wonderful way to add to your revenue stream, and you get to travel
and meet other artists!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to approach the administration of your desired venue
• What to include in your workshop proposal
• Making a perfect materials list
• Where the money is!
• Determining who pays for what, what’s covered and what’s not
• Creating a useful teaching contract
• Organizing your class
….and much, much more.
In this one hour lecture Joseph will give examples of various types of teaching opportunities, from private classes,
to craft schools and universities, to businesses. He will share the best way to make the initial contact, how to submit
a well organized proposal, and share advice about teaching itself. He will also give you valuable tips on how to keep your
Joseph Cavalieri has taught over 50 classes in 40 locations around the US and the world. He’s shared his techniques in Israel,
South America and Europe, including the Corning Museum of Glass, Penland School of Crafts, and Pilchuck Glass School, , all without an MFA degree in art!
Besides instructing in premiere craft schools around the world, he has also offered classes in places that had never considered offering craft classes before.
And you can too!
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts from the live lecture.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: