Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Tony Glander's Making and Using Custom Made Frit
Do you have a scrap bin of your fusible glass?
Do you want an easy and exciting way to make that glass into frit?
In this webinar Tony will share a new technique for making frit, then continue exploring multiple ways on how to use your frit! We will look at casting, screen melts, and other ways to create a whole new look in your glasswork whether you want to use it for jewelry, plates, or bowls.
Tony will discuss the physics side of glass when we fuse/cast it and will show the different effects of how the glass flows to create patterns like you have never seen before! He will also share video and images from his glassblowing using the homemade frit as well!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and the PDF handout given in the live webinar.
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: