Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Rick Silas's Plant Pressing Ice Glass
This class will teach students how to use real plants to create dimensional plant imagery on glass using Rick Silas’ Ice Glass technique.
Rick developed this additional process, which he calls “Plant Pressing,” and has successfully used it to create many installation pieces including countertops, tiles, walls, backsplashes, tabletops, and hundreds of unique art pieces.
Although the finished piece looks quite complex, it is a very simple art form that needs no drawing skills to create an extremely realistic and dimensional image of almost any plant. This process does not require a kiln.
If you like gardening, this art form can add a whole new level of appreciation for plants while making a unique and beautiful piece of art.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat from the live webinar.
This is a HUGE value!
• Viewing a recorded link via iPhone or iPad IS NOT POSSIBLE. You may view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all operating systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: