Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Gil Reynolds' Four Ways to Shape Glass in a Kiln lecture
Through slide shows and commentary, Gil will provide insight into the four ways to change the shape of glass in a kiln, look at the different mold materials an artist can use, firing schedules for bending glass, and tips and tricks on display and presentation.
If you are serious about your kiln work, you will not want to miss this information-packed recording of the live event!
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and PDF handouts from the live lecture.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: