Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
RECORDED LINK Dennis Brady's Coldworking
Availability: In Stock
Whether your goal is to learn how to reshape glass, improve the finish, or bring it to a fine polish, this class will teach you how.
Dennis will demonstrate how to safely and effectively use coldworking equipment for cutting, grinding, smoothing, and polishing glass and see the difference between working with silicon carbide as compared with diamonds.
Also included is a demonstration of different techniques for cold finishing - both manually and with machines such as a diamond disk grinder, hand grinder, rociprolap, vibrating lap, tile saw, and wet belt sander. Special emphasis will be placed on using a wet belt sander - the tool most glass artisans consider to be the most valuable and most versatile piece of equipment for producing a professional finish.
You will also learn how to drill glass and how to improve or embelish a finish with sandblasting or etching.
Included in this recorded link is the full chat and Comprehensive Coldworking Manual given in the live webinar.
This link allows you to view the Webinar class as often as you like on your own schedule!
This is a HUGE value!
IT IS NOW POSSIBLE TO ATTEND A WEBINAR VIA iPHONE & iPAD using your computer’s browser. All you need to do is paste the link into your browser window.
However, bear in mind that the browser version DOES sometimes have performance issues, including audio problems. We still recommend using the Adobe Connect App wherever possible, which is not accessible via iPhone or iPad. It is up to you! You can view with any laptop or desktop computer. Compatible with all Operating Systems.
• If this is the first time viewing a recorded link or if you have not participated in a live Webinar event, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect.
• For purchase of this product please follow the instructions below:
• Once registered, Log In
• Add your purchases to your cart
• Click "Checkout"
• Verify or modify the Billing Details and press Continue
• Choose the correct Payment Method
• Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box and press Continue
• Confirm your order and press Continue
• Automatically directs you to PayPal for payment
• Automatically returns to GPQ site. Press Continue
• Go to My Account
• Under My Orders click Downloads
• Your downloads will be listed. All are in PDF format. Click the blue arrow to begin downloading
• You may download up to 5 times
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: